Wednesday 29 June 2011

Day 68 . 29 .06.2011

Meeting number 1 in…

My uncle Bobo Pemba, who manages the late George Pemba’s (my great-grandfather) art work and our family gallery in Port Elizabeth, New Brighton resides in Johannesburg, and so this morning he picked me up and took me out for breakfast in Morningside at Tashas.
He suggested some contacts that could sponsor more wine for the event. I haven’t predicted the number of people that will be at the opening, which is on the 1st September, so I am going big with the number of cases just in-case.
We spoke of other projects that we would like to do together, and I can’t wait to start on it next year. This time, I will be the creative director for this project rather than the person exhibiting work. I first need to get through this exhibition before I start focusing let alone speaking about other projects.
                                                                                                                                      
Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment