Saturday 4 June 2011

Day 43 . 04 .06.2011

Deadlines

My deadline is the 1st August 2011. Everything from the digital copies of my collection must be in to the artist statement/biography. I am very grateful, as I still have time to do the admin part , at my own pace. I don’t like being rushed; it prevents me from doing things properly and doing things of good quality.

I wish I have a financial advisor in this process, as the financial aspect of this is stressful and a bit confusing. Today I will be thinking long and hard about the prices for my pieces, and looking at a suitable price for both my markets and that will also be profitable to the artist , that being me.

Yesterday was a great day and so a little celebration was deserved. I went to the Word of Art gallery in Woodstock at the Industrial Centre. There was a screening of the film 'Beautiful Losers”, live art, sick bands and vj’s. The line up of talented performances was more than I could have asked for. The team behind last night’s event worked their asses (excuse the language) off. Shout out to my girl Anthea Duce, the curator, for bringing it all together.


A WORD OF ART and RVCA Artist Network Program present:
An evening of art, music and unicorns!
Popcorn, Beers, Balloons




Checking out
Lees


No comments:

Post a Comment