Wednesday 22 June 2011

Day 61 . 22 .06.2011

The freedom of being on vacation…

I am fortunate to be able to wake up at any hour that I please because I am on vacation. My body seems to wake up early, in need of work and that’s because it’s been used to that for so long, as a result I am awake at 8am. I have a lot of submission dates for this exhibition, but I haven’t printed it out so that I am on time with everything. Today I will be spending the day typing out all my important submission dates and exactly what I am meant to hand in. I will be completing my artist statement and an updated version of my CV to send to Deryck van Steenderen (gallery manager). The admin part is the boring part of the exhibition process, and I need to get most of it done before I go to Johannesburg this Sunday.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment