Saturday 25 June 2011

Day 64 . 25 .06.2011


Hey


Yesterday, I spent my morning at standard bank, sending in the payment for the running of the exhibition, as well as registering for internet banking. The process was exhausting but now it is done.

Tshakgi Mannya of Aluxism, who is designing my outfit for the night of my opening, confirmed that she is in the process of making my garment. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I guess for the next two months, I won’t be able to gain weight. This is major challenge for me, as I am a food lover.

Today, I am doing my last shoot for the month. I am excited for this edgy approach that I think my team and I are heading with this one. Kim Beck, the make-up artist and Morgan Strutt the model (and amazing artist who has helped me come up with the concept) and I will be doing a nude shoot out in the cold. I can’t wait for it.


Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment