Friday 10 June 2011

Day 49 . 10 .06.2011

Walking down memory lane...

One of my most memorable moments with photography, was when I was interning at Cape Times. Initially, I was supposed to follow Michael Walker, who is the chief of photography. However I was still able to shadow some great photographers, and amongst the great was Matthew Jordaan and Cindy Waxa.

I took this image on one of the many and emotionally exhausting jobs. I was told I should re-think photojournalism, as it isn’t a job for the feint hearted. I found myself intercepting, trying to console, instead of taking pictures twice as fast as the actual photographer who was assigned to go with the journalist on the job. Oh well , who cares , I had fun.





Date: 2010 (September)
Medium: photography
Title: none
Location: YCMA building next to district 6 café - darling street, Cape Town
Subjects names: anonymous





Checking out
Lees


No comments:

Post a Comment