Sunday 8 May 2011

Day 16 . 08 .05.2011

Day off


This is my day off. Its Mothers day today, so my focus for the day was making my mother and domestic worker feel special. We had a delicious picnic in the garden as a family, made by my sisters and of course I helped out as well.


In yesterday's post, I mentioned that I was attending a fashion show, and so here are a few pictures from last night at the Taj Hotel where the Lazuli fashion show was hosted .

     

Layla Cassim in one of her designs 


Chic garment


Beautiful colours



The designers at the end of the show. Zarah Cassim on the left , me in the middle and Layla Cassim on the right. Foziah Cassim  ( the mother) was occupied at the time , and so she wasnt able to be in the picture.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment