Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 62 . 23 .06.2011

I am getting the poster today J

I am so excited.  It’s nearly the end of the month and by July, I had planned to have gotten most of the PR part done. Yes, my plan sounds crazy but all I need is time, and that, I have now. I have so much faith in my graphic designer Lisa Robertson, and so I know that the outcome of our idea will be beautiful. She is so meticulous and talented; I can’t wait to see it.
The poster is not only important for the advertising of the exhibition, but it is also important as a document of proof. I need to send this poster to my sponsorers, so they know that they are sponsoring an actual event. I never knew how much work goes into organizing an event without the guidance of a P.R manager or an events manager . I now believe that anyone can do it, you just have to be willing to sacrifice a lot of your time.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment