Saturday 18 June 2011

Day 57 . 18 .06.2011

Back to reality…

I had a great three days of celebrating but enough is enough. I haven’t worked on the music I want to be played on the night of the opening. I don’t have an excuse as to why I haven’t thought about a plan to make it a reality, but I do know it should be a priority.
I was looking back at the team of people assisting me in making my night everything I need it to be, and other than Deryck van Steenderen the gallery manager, they consist of women only. This wasn’t one of those intentional things, I guess it just happened. I have no complaints and instead it excites me. Its about time women dominate even more.
June is coming to an end and this frightens me, as it means the exhibition is around the corner. I knew that time would fly but this is overboard. I am hitting the streets of Johannesburg. I love this city but I need a vacation. Can’t wait to see all my family and spend quality time with each and every one of them, especially my cousins. It might be impossible to do so in a space of 5 days, but I will make it work.
The birthday celebrations are over and so its time to start studying as I write on the 21st June.  Wish me luck ya’ll.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment