Friday 17 June 2011

Day 56 . 17 .06.2011

WOW WOW WOW!!!
I had the best birthday ever. I mean it. I usually have a lot to do with the organizing of my day, but this year I hardly did anything. My sister Latoya (the eldest) gathered my family and close friends to Groot Constantia, where we went wine tasting. We tasted different types of red and white wine, but I think the Port was our ultimate favourite.


 Chilling with Naledi


 My beautiful cousin Lumka


Thando and Vuyi


My sisters :) Naledi and Latoya


Thank you to Naledi , Latoya , Lumka , Vuyi and Thando

Naledi (the second eldest) spontaneously took us to Kalk Bay, to one of her favourite restaurants Polana. It has this amazing view of the ocean and intimate mood, which was so fitting for the group of women I was with...





We went back home and my personal Master Chef Latoya made the most AMAZING Soufflé. I was so happy and relaxed at home, drinking the most amazing wine and eating non stop.


 Latoya slaving away. I think I might just have Soufflé every year instead of chocolate cake.




Soufflé

A day before my birthday, I sent out messages to all my close friends, inviting them to come to the Waiting Room and jam it up with me on my special day. To be honest, I didn’t expect such a great turn-out . I was proven wrong , as it seemed as if I knew everyone in the club. I am so blessed and fortunate to have the people I have in my life. Thank you to all those, that thought of me and wished me a fab day via twitter, texting, facebook and calling. I really love you all.















THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!! ( yes I am shouting)

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment