Tuesday 21 June 2011

Day 60 . 21 .06.2011

Exams are over...

I am officially done with exam, which means that the free time that I have from now until Sunday will be spent mostly working. There is a collaborative photographic exhibition brief that I was sent, which is called Bodyworks. The brief is exciting as it is about the human body and I am allowed to do a nude shoot. I have been longing for such and can’t wait to meet with my model and long time friend Morgan Strutt, who attends Michaelis at UCT and is currently studying Fine Art. I can rely on her for amazing ideas and 100% involvement in every way.  I am meeting up with her on Thursday, so by Friday we should start shooting and experimenting with ideas.
I know I have a lot on my plate already with the solo project I have been focused on for the past two-three months; however, I really want to work with someone again in creating a beautiful piece. I won’t lie; it’s been a while since I did.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment