Tuesday 28 June 2011

Day 67 . 28 .06.2011

My break in Johannesburg...

I have been in Johannesburg for two days now and I haven’t felt this relaxed in a while. Seeing family and friends was my main mission in coming to this city. However, I can’t runaway from work, so I am still finding myself working on the exhibition, sending out emails, tweeting about it and trying to think of how I will be making a facebook group promoting it.

The emails that I have been receiving are regarding collaborations and all types of sponsorships. I still can’t get over how blessed I have been throughout this process.
There are no mountains or see breeze in this city. I find it strange. It’s congested with buildings and cars. It’s far from home (and that’s what I need now), so that’s all that matters.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment