Thursday 2 June 2011

Day 41 . 02 .06.2011

Today it’s exactly 90 days until the opening...

I will be spending my morning alone in the city, playing around with my camera. I haven’t done that in a while and I do believe it’s about time that I do. Perhaps I might get some good pictures in the process.
After my play date with my camera, at 1pm, I will be having a meeting tomorrow at the gallery. I am hoping to confirm times and all the important information that is needed for the poster. I also haven’t been there in a while, so all the spacing I needed to do will all be done.

Checking out
Lees

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to see ur work dude!im currently all about local photographers who do anything -but mostly fashion - if they are any photos that u wouldnt mind me blogging about plz let me know!
    xx
    http://lifetimesandhaberdashery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support Sabu.
    Looking forward to seeing you on the 1st Sept :)

    When I take any fashion related pictures , I will swing them your way.

    Checking out your blog as we speak..

    ReplyDelete