Thursday 18 August 2011

Day 118 . 18 .08.2011


 
13 days left until the end of the month. There is so much I want to share about the opening and a side project that I will be doing with a great group of women; however I can’t at this point in time.
I am writing the brief for my documentary. I am collaborating  with Lehlohonolo ‘Nolo” Molapo on this project and I am keen to get some testosterone on board. I am currently working with a lot of females, so this gentleman is refreshing . This week is the brainstorming period and next week we begin shooting. I am too keen to kill it.
My prints are being printed this weekend and will most probably be ready next weekend. Next week, once I have majority of the things that need to be delivered, such as the wine and prints complete, I will be making my way to drop it all off and  begin to visually conceptualize once again at the gallery.  I have officially given all the images titles and today will be organizing the electronic list to Deryck , who is the curator of the exhibition and the gallery manager.
I am expecting over 100 people at the opening, and so I am extremely excited to see those attending. I have a lot of work to do every single day, along with my assignments at school, but the major support from my friends and people I don’t know , is really the one thing that keeps me going.


Checking out

Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment