Friday 2 September 2011

2 September 2011

Yesterday was overall an overwhelming experience. Over 200 people attended the opening. Two pieces were sold and a lot of press attended the event. Thank you to all , that attended , bought pieces , appreciated my work , engaged with me about the collection , showed me love and appreciation and lastly to those who had events as well as assignments to attend too but managed to come for a short while and show support. Thank you to Lulama Dingani for taking such beautiful pictures last night. I appreciate it friend.

Here are some of the images from last night that were taken by Lulama Dingani
















Check out these blogs that feature some images from the night : 

2 comments:

  1. YAY!i was there in spirit believe me, so weird that its all over right?!it must be.
    Will be looking out for another one of ur events!
    To the next 131...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete