Thursday 26 May 2011

Day 34 . 26 .05.2011

Today and tomorrow I will be spending my time organizing with my sponsors (who have generously offered to provide bottles of wine for the opening of the exhibition), when the wine will be delivered and how many cases I will need. This means I have one less thing to worry about. 
I have to focus on the poster design, which I will have to use to promote the exhibition. Many people have offered to do it for me, so I should decide this week, as to who I am going ask and what exactly the design should be.
I am going to go visit the gallery tomorrow to look at the space again. As I said in the previous post, I tend to become obsessive with the use of space and how it contributes visually to the overall end product of my idea.
I can’t thank the readers and supporters of my dream enough, for the constant love that I get on a daily basis. I find myself not being able to have the perfect response to the compliments, because firstly, I struggle to accept compliments and secondly, because I get this weird feeling in my belly.  So, if I have deliberately changed topic or even given anyone a tainted look, don’t take it personally. Thank you, thank you and again thank you for the kind words.

Checking out
Lees



No comments:

Post a Comment