Thursday 12 May 2011

Day 20 . 12 .05.2011

Shining your light on the world…

I am starting to get a lot of good responses for this exhibition. I wonder how it is possible to receive so much support and love from people, when they don’t even know the concept/theme.
I’m not complaining; don’t get me wrong, I just find it so fascinating. 20 days after the birth of 131 concept and I am feeling good.  I always knew what I wanted and where I wanted to be, but never did I think it would be happening right now.
So I have a meeting today with my Copy writing lecturer Jana du Plessis. She seems to help direct my scattered brain in one direction at all times without fail. I am so excited and confident that when I am done with her, I will be ready to move forward and perhaps much faster than I am at the moment.
I have a lot of work this week, which is something I have been continuously mentioning in my posts. Assignments are pouring in and I can’t seem to find a balance in spending an hour in my busy day, to focus on the admin part of this exhibition. My timetable is changing a bit, and if all goes well, Friday will be my off day from campus. If my prediction is correct, I can finally focus on responding to the emails and calls for this week. Anyway, back to the books.
Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment