Monday 2 May 2011

Day 10 . 02 .05.2011


I am struggling to keep this secret...

I want to share the theme with those who take time to read this blog, but I know I can’t. It is only day 10 after all. I am excited about tomorrow, as its back to school for me. I am hoping to go back to my old ways of being a workaholic, as it will result in discipline. Being lazy for two whole weeks was incredible, but that’s not who I am.  I seem to be an extremist. I am either working myself to a pulp, or I am lying around all day. There is no balance with me, at this point in time. I guess I have something new to learn.

Yesterday, I saw quite a few friends of mine, and the first few words that came out as they began to speak were "Wow 131 days hey...I’m so impressed". I know I struggle to acknowledge my hard work at times or even compliments generally. As usual, I let out an awkward grin and looked down, and said 'thank you'.  It feels weird most of the time, as I assume I've answered any questions one might have in this blog already.

Most of the time, people just want to know how I feel. To be honest, I don’t know how I feel about it yet.

Checking out
Lees

1 comment:

  1. Oooo You are getting me excu\ited in all this build up to the big day and the theme that i do not know.
    Oh snap! You better not share that theme or else i will kill you :) *chuckle*
    Big Ups

    ReplyDelete