Tuesday 3 May 2011

Day 11 . 03 .05.2011



Email from Exposure Gallery about sizes and printing options:

I called Exposure Gallery on Saturday, to ask whether or not they have photographic printing services, and as expected, they do.  I spoke to Linda Zetisky who promised to send me an email of prices, sizes and option’s as soon as possible. I checked my email and there it was.
They offer Canvas prints, Photographic prints, Block mounting, Inset box frames 30mm width and Inset box frame larger then 30mm width. I have decided that I am sticking with canvas prints, because it is simple, easier to put up for the consumers and it’s cheaper.

I am extremely content with the prices, however, I do not know if the gallery would be comfortable with me exposing prices, so I will just fill you in on the sizes and actual measurements.  I will have to compare these prices with my usual printing company, but I assume there is not much difference, as when I needed a printing company service for the collaborative exhibition I was invited to be apart of last year October at Exposure Gallery , they referred me to Panascape Printers ( where I print my work).


Canvas Prints



I went around the city last Sunday, taking pictures for fun. I almost forgot how it felt to take pictures just for me and not for a client or an assignment. I hope to generally make more time for my own personal exploration of this beautiful city and all that surrounds us on a daily basis.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment