Wednesday 4 May 2011

Day 12 . 04 .05.2011

Bleh…

I am not in the mood to blog about the exhibition today . I have so much work to do; I just couldn’t make any sort of progress today. It’s my second day back at school, and it’s overwhelming.  I am counting the days until I get to specialize. I am told the workload will be less; or rather juggling the different spheres of branding will be manageable. I have made a lot of commitments for this week, and I must stick to the promises without the help of red bull (and yes I was addicted last year). How I will do that, I don’t know. Bioplus results in my body trembling, so that is not an option.

My grandmother and mom always tell me to pray when in doubt. So when I pray, I pray for wisdom and strength (and sometimes to magically grow taller). I don’t particularly believe in a specific God, but I do believe there is a higher power out there that has my back at all times. What surprises me about this ‘higher spirit’ is that, he or she throws obstacles in my path and how I deal with the challenge is what contributes to me being a wise character.  Nevertheless, that isn’t the issue. Who the challenges involve most of the time is what kill’s me.

I always and will forever trust my gut. I hope it takes me in the right direction once again. For those who don’t understand why I am pouring out my heart and soul on this post, get over it. I had a strange day and I want to talk about it and nothing else.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment