Tuesday 24 May 2011

Day 32 . 24 .05.2011

I live in oblivion...

I really think someone must have drugged me yesterday, as I didn’t even notice the significance of yesterdays post. It was exactly the 31st post since the day I started this journey, which means that my countdown from 100 until the big day, should have begun yesterday.
 This means my exhibition is precisely in 99 day’s time, (as I say this out loud, I begin to feel a little queasy) and there is still so much to do. I have been balancing varsity, freelance gigs and this exhibition, but now it appears to me, that this exhibition needs way more attention that I have been giving.
O.M.G!  This is the only way I can explain what I am feeling.  So the countdown officially begins now.
Day 99 (sigh)
Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment