Saturday 14 May 2011

Day 22 . 14 .05.2011

To those those are only now, joining me in my journey...
There seems to be some kind of confusion surrounding my blog and the purpose of it. I get it, I really do.  At times, I seem lost, confused, other days I am off topic and in general, it comes across as if I am not sure what my theme is.
To clear it all, I am on a journey, so I am discovering a lot of the things that I want to do and explore on the way. However, I do know what my theme is and my overall concept.
Art as a whole has never been about having all the answers, and that’s why I sometimes find no shame in saying “I don’t know but I will figure it out”. This is because I have faith in myself and my abilities, and so the fear aspect doesn’t exist anymore.
The aim of this blog is to document my thoughts, development, feelings, ideas, concerns and daily experiences.  Photography is subjective, so my mood can easily translate to something visual. Whether I am angry or happy, it can be seen in a still image. This is why the idea of 131 days was created. I do believe that it’s the only place where I can be honest and direct people to, so that they understand where I am coming from.  Everything connects. That is the beauty of life, and so when I highlight, that some days will be good and others bad, I mean it.
 Now that is cleared, blogspot has been giving us bloggers slight problems in being able to post daily, so I apologize for the late posts.
Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment