Thursday 21 July 2011

Day 90 . 21 .07.2011

Today is officially 41 days until the opening...

Lectures ended  really early today, so I will be spending the day with my camera. I have been so occupied with the admin, the overall exhibition and my pieces, that I haven’t taken any pictures for the fun of it, in a long time. 

At this point of the process, I am expecting over 60 people, to be at the opening, which is more than I could have imagined. I am feeling good about it as a whole and yes the nerves are slowly catching up with me.

I know I have invited a lot of people, but I want the opening to feel intimate, as a result, I have decided to only print the posters after the opening while focusing on publicizing the series of works to art buyers.

Tomorrow is Friday, which means I only have three lectures. This means I will be able to meet up with the potential cinematographers for my documentary that will be shot on my last week of the 131 days journey.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment