Monday 11 July 2011

Day 80 . 11 .07.2011

Its day 80

I am still on the hunt for someone who can document (medium: film) the last week of this journey, and fortunately I have been meeting some great candidates. It’s easy for people to tell you that they are good at something, but it’s a totally different thing when they show you their skill. Last night (Cold Turkey) is a bit of a blur, but I do remember meeting this one guy who sounded keen on filming my vision.  
So its 51 days until the opening and more and more guest are confirming that they will be attending the opening of “The moments’ amidst the chaos.  Thank goodness they will also be a cash bar available on the night, as I was beginning to worry that I won’t have enough bottles of wine on the night and secondly those who can only drink beer and ciders will be catered for as well.
It’s Monday and time to work.  I am so lucky to be on holiday. I have time to rest from time to time. I can’t say that before, I didn’t have time for myself because this exhibition is exactly that. I hope that makes sense.
Thank you to my team and sponsors. Your help throughout this process has been amazing.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment