Friday 15 July 2011

Day 84 . 15 .07.2011

It’s officially 47 days away until the opening and yes, the feeling I have is daunting kind. My family arrives from their holiday this afternoon and all I want to do is spend the whole day with them, but unfortunately I can’t. I have to meet up with a potential cinematographer for my documentary, as it’s clear, time is ticking away. This meeting will be a chance to see his work, communicate my vision and idea for this documentary and decide whether or not we will be working together. I am looking forward to it.
I am not sure if I will be attending any shows today, however if I do, I will take pictures this time and again give a full report. I am hearing a lot of good reports on Cape Town Fashion Week and the young emerging creative’s that this city has to offer.
May you all have an amazing start to the weekend...

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment