Wednesday 6 July 2011

Day 75 . 06 .07.2011

Hey ya’ll...

I called Exposure gallery today, to confirm how the selection process for the collaborative exhibition, that I submitted images for works, which is at the gallery later on this month. I was told that I will be receiving information on the results later on this week or early next week. Crossing fingers!
I spoke to my team about their business cards and how each of them needs to supply me with a few for the opening. It’s very important that my guests know and acknowledge my team members, and what better way to do so than promoting them in front of potential clients.
I am currently on the hunt for someone who is gifted in cinematography. I believe it’s important to shoot a small documentary for those who won’t be able to make the opening of the exhibition, and for those who are keen to see how I deal with the final week leading to the big day. I imagine it to be a combination of art, life, and hip hop. Perhaps I am the biggest Brown Sugar (my favourite movie) fan, or I have something that could really make it something bigger than what it is.

Checking out
Lees


No comments:

Post a Comment