Thursday 7 July 2011

Day 76 . 07 .07.2011

55 days until the opening

The pressure is on, but fortunately, I am on schedule.  The next submission date is on the 1st August, which is when I have to submit all the images for printing. The day I submit the images is probably the day it all sinks in. Those images will be the final series of works that I share with the public. EEEK.
Tomorrow I will be at the Rococo Studio gallery for our monthly meeting at 08:30. Ms Vuyi Mayosi will be joining me and I think it would be good to bounce off ideas with someone else other than my team members and Deryck.
I didn’t realize that I will need a photographer, on the main floor, for the night. I don’t think it will be an issue finding someone; I just need to find the right person. These are things I will probably be sorting out this week.

Checking out

Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment