Tuesday 19 July 2011

Day 88 . 19 .07.2011

It’s my second day back at school, and I am feeling good about this semester. I am more focus on settling in than trying to do a lot in a short space of time. I know I am a natural at multi-tasking, however I was recently told by a concerned friend that she thinks I over work myself and that I will burn out before November. I found statement hilarious, but I am also aware that her statement might be true. So until I feel settled this week, only then will I continue work for the exhibition.

In my previous posts I spoke about Fashion week and strangely enough didn’t see the need to be snapping away and uploading images. This image below was spotted on the Elle website and next to me is Tshakgi Mannya of Aluxism, who is designing my two garments for the opening of my exhibition. Thank you for the feature Elle.







Here is a link to see my extremely stylish friends who have also been featured  http://www.elle.co.za/fashion/out-and-about-at-ctfw/  


Check out the Elle website http://www.elle.co.za

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment