Sunday 17 July 2011

Day 86 . 17 .07.2011

Fashion week was crazy. So crazy that Tshakgi Mannya and I weren't able to speak about the garment that she is designing and creating for the opening. I wasn’t aware that she was making two garments, but knowing her, she wants her clients to have options. Thank you Aluxism. Today she leave’s for Johannesburg, as Cape Town Fashion Week is over and I think all that attended can say that it was a great success.

I am overwhelmed by the response to my request of needing people who would be able to shoot the documentary. I have males and females who are extremely interested and talented which is amazing, however, their portfolio is what matters the most to me. I start varsity tomorrow and I hope that I will be able to make time for as many meetings with these talented candidates as possible, so I can make a decision on who I will be working with by the end of the week. I will start shooting on the 21st August 2011 and onto the 1st September.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment