Friday 29 April 2011

Day 7 . 29.04.2011

Sup

I underestimated the strength blogger’s have, as blogging everyday can be a great deal of work.  I also took for granted the public promise I made, which was to post something, important or insignificant, everyday as it is part of the process leading to the final. I am saying the previous sentence out loud and it just sounds corny (I humour myself when I attempt to sound profound) and I somehow want to take it all back, but I wont.

My vacation is coming to an end, and I am not hitting the streets tonight. It’s so typical of me to choose the sheets instead of hitting the club. Spent the day with my long time friend Mpilo Ngcukana (Founder and Designer of Simon Deporres along with Simon Pocock), and Sister Latoya Marivate (Aspiring Chef) today, which was great, as I love catching up with people I adore.

I think that I am particularly lazy at this point in time, but I know that will all change when I go back to school. Vega reminds me what good work ethic is and what it means to work your way to the top. Home reminds me of food, warmth and television, and so that’s all that I am used too at this point in time. I have home to blame for my weight gain, oh and winter. I look ‘porky’ and find it rather funny, as I still manage to fit into all my clothes. This little pj (personal joke for you, mom and dad) will end when my jeans are ripping because of the large thighs.

Okay, from photography, to being lazy and all the way to body talk. Ha-ha, I think its getting late.

Checking out
Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment