Tuesday 26 April 2011

Day 4. 26.04.2011

Admin day


So....I have neglected my onesmallseed network profile in general, which is not a good look.
About three weeks ago, if not a month ago, I uploaded some images that I took for an assignment on campus.  If I haven't mentioned it yet, or you don't know, I go to Vega branding school (in Cape Town). I am doing a BA in Creative Brand Communications (art direction, graphic design, copy writing and multimedia). I don't know what it is that I will be specializing in as of yet, but no pressure.

Back to the onesmallseed topic. One of the few images that I uploaded was featured a while ago, but as usual, I only saw this week later, and to be more specific, I saw it this morning. This would be my third feature. My subjects name is Candice Theron. She is a mate of mine; we attend the same school, course and year.
She evokes an edgy and hardcore image, and I love how that is so naturally conveyed. HOWEVER...this is not one of my successful pictures. I guess my eye is different to the next person's. So thanks again Onesmallseed network.  Oh and before I forget, happy birthday S'vuyile Mayosi.


Check out my profile on the network :  
http://www.onesmallseed.net/profile/AnelisaMangcu


Checking out
Lees

2 comments:

  1. Hurry, check out www.sikidesign.blogspot.com
    Because you are worth it...
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Msuseni
    I appreciate the love

    ReplyDelete