Friday 26 August 2011

Day 126. 26 .08.2011

10:45-11:15

I have just dropped off the pieces at Rococo Studio Gallery in Buitenkant, which is the venue of my exhibition.  The wine and series of works are now at the gallery. Deryck and I have officially confirmed everything that is still needed to be done , and have planned to next meet on Wednesday , after all the pieces have been put up and the gallery has been set up for the opening.

11:15

Tshakgi Mannya of Aluxism, who is my stylist, has informed me that she will be landing in the next two hours in Cape Town. This is exciting, as I will soon be able to see my garment. She has also informed me that she will be bringing a friend and make-up artist with her, Patiance Mavuso (who I actually got to meet in Long Street later that afternoon)  to do my make-up for the night .



Checking out

Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment