Friday 19 August 2011

Day 119 . 19 .08.2011



I have completed the electronic list for the collection. This entails the following information; title, medium, size and price. I will also be sending the artist statement, 72 dpi resolution copies of the collection, my C.V as well as the poster to Deryck.  All of this will be used for the opening and the rest of the month that the exhibition will be running at Rococo Studio Gallery.
I spoke to John Rivett of Masterprints, who is printing and stretching my images, and he has confirmed that the printing process will be done today. I wasn’t aware that he has already started, so the only thing left for him to do is to stretch the prints.
Today I will be focusing on the outfit that I will be wearing on the night of the opening, and making my final decision.
12 days left until the end of the month…

Checking out

Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment