Sunday 21 August 2011

Day 121 . 21 .08.2011

Today is officially 10 days until the 31st August.  By the end of the month, everything will be done and all that will be left to do is go crazy for the next 24 hours until the doors open on the 1st September. Don’t get me wrong, I have 100% faith in myself, but I have also given myself allowance to be a bit crazy.
The documentary brief is done. The next step is to send it to Nolo, and knowing him, he will bounce off my ideas and come up with much better ones. When writing this brief I felt stuck. I know what I want to document, but the element whereby everything should flow is where I was struggling.
The next thing to attend too on my ‘to do’ list is to check on the mixtape, as well as the garments I will be wearing on the night.
As the days become less and less, it seems as if there is more and more to do.


Checking out

Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment