Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 125 . 25 .08.2011

15:30


My mom and I have just picked up my pieces and I am thrilled. Throughout this process, I have been calm and focused on the main goal, that I haven’t made time to absorb my moment.
As I walked into John’s home and studio, he welcomed me with the most infectious grin and as I approached the lounge, there were my pieces, sealed in plastic. I immediately dropped my bag on the couch and grabbed the nearest canvas.

Deryck was right; John Rivett is the ‘Master Printer’. The quality of the print is by far the best that I have seen my work printed in. He showed me the different sizes that we had discussed, showed me his favourite pieces in the collection, and advised me on some techniques for signing the collection and other stuff.

We packed the works in the boot, and as we were driving home, I couldn’t help but look behind every 2 minutes to check if my newborn (the collection) was okay hehe.
Tomorrow, I will be dropping off the prints as well as the wine.


Checking out

Lees

No comments:

Post a Comment