Thursday 15 September 2011

15 September 2011

 
Today I had the craziest day. At 11:30 , after lectures , I met up with the Glamour team at the Buchanan Studios in Buchanan Square in Woodstock for the 'Signature Style' shoot. The shoot is for the December issue.  I went in with my Mom and little Sister , Solitha. As I walked in , I was immediately approached by Melissa Twigg , the features writer who was so welcoming. She introduced me to the team . I went into the make-up room where I met Louise Bingham , the make-up artist who is talented , friendly and the woman who introduced me to the concealer of my dreams. She refused to apply foundation because she happened to think I didnt need it. However , she gave me great tips on the best foundation , concealer and powder to use for my skin. The shoot was fun , short and sweet. Photographer Lar Leslie was patient and knew what she wanted , which made my job easier. I really struggle being the one photographed , as I have gotten used to being behind the camera.  I had fun. 






Checking out
Lees

1 comment:

  1. I (kinda) know a CELEBBBBBBBB :D :D

    From Mikaela (NoxisfriendfromGtown)

    ReplyDelete